BDO USA Interview Questions in Miami, FL

Pathway's to Success SLP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at BDO USA (Miami, FL).

Interview

Applied through my university's career resource website. I was setup with an interview on campus shortly after. Interview was pretty straightforward with a lot of conversation and very little questions. About a few weeks later I was notified through a phone call that I was selected to attend their SLP in Chicago.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you took a chance in school or in the workplace?   Answer Question

Tax Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at BDO USA (Miami, FL) in November 2012.

Interview

Started out with dropping my resume off at career fair. Received a phone call the same day to set up an interview within the week. The first round of interview was very basic. Mainly conversational. After I received a phone call to go to the office. The office visit was very pleasant. It consisted of three interviews. One partner and two managers. Partner interview was just a conversation. One manger interview was about my resume. The other manager interview was behavioral questions.

Interview Questions