BDO USA Interview Questions & Reviews in Miami, FL

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Pathway's to Success SLP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BDO USA.

Applied through my university's career resource website. I was setup with an interview on campus shortly after. Interview was pretty straightforward with a lot of conversation and very little questions. About a few weeks later I was notified through a phone call that I was selected to attend their SLP in Chicago.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you took a chance in school or in the workplace?   Answer Question

Tax Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Miami, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BDO USA in November 2012.

Started out with dropping my resume off at career fair. Received a phone call the same day to set up an interview within the week. The first round of interview was very basic. Mainly conversational. After I received a phone call to go to the office. The office visit was very pleasant. It consisted of three interviews. One partner and two managers. Partner interview was just a conversation. One manger interview was about my resume. The other manager interview was behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Worked for BDO USA? Contribute to the Community!