BDO USA Senior Associate Interview Questions

3.7

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BDO USA (Washington, DC) in September 2013.

Interview

Consisted of one interview with multiple partners.

Other Interview Reviews for BDO USA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BDO USA (New York, NY).

Interview

2 office interviews. Fairly brief and straightforward process. Was asked about experiences at prior firm, including familiarity with certain technical methods and different types of projects. Disccussed the practice within the firm, the role, and what they were looking for in a candidate.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you failed at something and how you reacted to and dealt with it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BDO USA (Troy, MI) in August 2011.

Interview

There is a maximum of two interview. There is a phone interview and an office interview. The office interview will consist of two to three interviews. Management is looking for software experience and the ability to work with office systems.

Interview Questions

• What technical topic would you plan to improve for the coming year?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was a chump and accepted outright.