BDO USA

www.bdo.com

BDO USA Tax Intern Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Tax Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at BDO USA in April 2014.

Very casual interview. Asked about my GPA and work experiences. Mainly talked about the company and why am I interested in tax. Also asked about future path.

Other Interview Reviews for BDO USA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at BDO USA.

Two interviews and lunch

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at BDO USA in November 2012.

Started out with dropping my resume off at career fair. Received a phone call the same day to set up an interview within the week. The first round of interview was very basic. Mainly conversational. After I received a phone call to go to the office. The office visit was very pleasant. It consisted of three interviews. One partner and two managers. Partner interview was just a conversation. One manger interview was about my resume. The other manager interview was behavioral questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at BDO USA in October 2012.

It started with a phone interview. I was then chosen for an on-site interview. I had to interview with five different people for thirty minutes each. All interviewers were top management, plus two partners.

When I got to the office, we were told dinner was cancelled because the staff was trying to meet a deadline.

You get really hungry after interviewing with five people.

From there I had to wait around three weeks before I got a decision.

Interview Questions
    • What type of training did you have at your last internship; did your learning style fit with it?   Answer Question
    No negotiation for internships.

Tax Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at BDO USA in November 2010.

I did not follow the normal structure of campus recruiting for internships, as I directly kept in touch with various recruiters at the firm. Recruiters at BDO are a lot more receptive then most recruiters at comparable mid-size firms and the Big 4, as a majority of the time you are either contacted couple months later or never. A phone interview was conducted first which lasted around 20-30 minutes, and then an office interview was scheduled, which I met with 1 partner, 1 senior manager, and 1 HR manager. The interview mainly reviewed my past experience and education, and why I wanted to work for BDO.