BDO USA Tax Interview Questions

Updated Oct 17, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at BDO USA in October 2014.

BDP required apply both on university career center website and their website online, and then I got the first interview on campus. And I also go to the Career EXPO talked with them and attend many networking.

Interview Questions
  • What's your future plan as an accountant?
    Do you know about BDO? Why you choose that?
      Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BDO USA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at BDO USA in September 2014.

Selected for an on-campus interview and went to the pre-interview mixer at a local restaurant. The actual interview was very conversational; it seemed like the interviewer was trying to sell the company to me instead of the other way around. The interviewer called me the next day asking to do a second round interview at their local office.
    For the second interview, the company took all of the candidates interviewing that day out for lunch, and then came back and had interviews with various tax managers. The interviews were pretty basic with standard interview questions.
    I got a call back a week later with an offer. Very happy with the process!

N/A

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BDO USA in September 2009.

Applied for the position and received a phone screening a few days later. Got a call later that day to invite me for the office interview. The office interview consisted of 4 different people, 30 minutes each. The entire interview was conversational, no behavioral questions. Received a call later that day with an offer.