BDO USA

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Tax Associate Interview

McLean, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at BDO USA in September 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted directly through LinkedIn by a recruiter for a position in their Int'l Tax department. Phone interview with recruiter and in-person interview with the Senior Manager & Partner

Interview Question – Some technical questions, mostly trying to see if we could work with each other 60+ hours a week.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – BDO insisted they had workplace flexibility, "We're not like other Big 4" type - when it came down to it, it was mandatory 60+ hour workweeks, Saturday & Sunday, etc. Thankfully the manager was honest and told me this during the interview. I think long hours are expected in public accounting but the firm made themselves out to be something they weren't, all the way through until the interview.

Tax Senior Associate Interview

Tax Senior Associate
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at BDO USA in May 2012.

Interview Details – The interviewer was very friendly, sounded very interested and showed a lot of consideration. She responded to emails and calls very promptly. Questions were basically walk through of job experiences & education. Why moving to this location ? have you ever visited this place? She said will get back to me after meeting with partner, later said they decided to pursue an internal candidate

Interview Questions

Tax Senior Associate Interview

Tax Senior Associate
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at BDO USA in February 2008.

Interview Details – There was a phone interview to screen applicants. Then, there was an office interview in which i met with partners, senior managers, and other senior associates. It took about 5 hours. There was no lunch.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at BDO USA

Worked for BDO USA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BDO USA Tax Senior Associate interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by BDO USA employees and interview candidates.