BDP International

2.1

Logistic Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BDP International in September 2014.

Recluiter first then set up appointment with the manager, simple questions with manager. Recluiter doesnt like to be bothered. Managers bring other people to ask you questions. People look weird at you like you coming from another planet

Interview Questions
    • evething went easy and well. the enviroment is the one doesnt work. Managers ask you simple questions   Answer Question

I set up the offer then i accepted

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at BDP International in January 2013.

Long interview process that began with my submitting my resume to a recruiter in person at job fair. Months later, was contacted by the recruiter with info regarding this job opening. First was interviewed via phone by recruiter where I was asked me the standard 'tell me about yourself', 'why BDP,' questions, Next, I was set up for an in-person interview with a few team leaders at their office building. Interview lasted a good 40 minutes or so. They talked a lot about their client and the position in greater details. They asked a lot about my skill set and background...the main thing is to see if you have customer service and/or industry experience.

Import Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online – interviewed at BDP International in October 2010.

Don't waste your time interviewing with this company. The import manager is still employed at BDP Baltimore and needs to be medicated. He treats everyone in the office like a piece a trash, when in fact he is the piece of trash. The import manager spends all day staring at a blank computer screen. He gets paid to do absolutely nothing. They are working under his license, so they let him get away with treating people like they are animals. Very sick work environment.

I received the compensation I was looking for.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at BDP International in December 2009.

Very weird interview process with the company. I originally applied to another position a few months back, I had a phone interview with them and it went well. The managers even said they would bring me in for a face to face. A few days later I get an email from their HR recruiter saying they passed on hiring me. Strange! I then applied to another position, got another call. This time they brought me in for a face to face right away. They then set me up with a phone interview. It went well again. I was told the interview went extremely well. Next thing you know, a couple of days later I get an email from their HR recruiter again saying they passed on hiring me. Beware of their hiring practices. Not sure what strange things are going on there.

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BDP International in November 2009.

Found resume on Monster, called and arranged for interview. 2 interviews on site at corporate HQ in Phila

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at BDP International in January 2009.

If you responded to the ad for Logistics Coordinator, then you will get a call from the recruiter who will give you a 30 to 60 minute phone interview depending on how many questions you have. You will then have a face to face interview in a couple of weeks with recruiter. You will then be invited in a week or two to have a face to face with either the training manager or a hiring manager. The recruiter will call you to let you know if you were hired.

Interview Questions
    You can expect that the recruiter will not budge an inche when it comes to salary negotiation. I would advise to consider going direct with the hiring manager if you have previous experience or the training person if you are new to logistics.

Management Training Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at BDP International in November 2007.

I applied for the management training program right out of college. The recruiter called me up and we did a telephone interview. I later went to an in-person interview at the company headquarters in Philadelphia. I interviewed with the VP of Training and Compliance.

Interview Questions
    The company does not have a lot to offer financial and is very stingy, so negotiate very hard upfrront for a higher salary.