BDP International

Very Easy Interview

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Logistics Coordinator
Phila, PA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BDP International in November 2009.

Interview Details – Found resume on Monster, called and arranged for interview. 2 interviews on site at corporate HQ in Phila

Interview Question – Strengths/Weakness   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Supply Chain Analyst
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at BDP International in January 2013.

Interview Details – Long interview process that began with my submitting my resume to a recruiter in person at job fair. Months later, was contacted by the recruiter with info regarding this job opening. First was interviewed via phone by recruiter where I was asked me the standard 'tell me about yourself', 'why BDP,' questions, Next, I was set up for an in-person interview with a few team leaders at their office building. Interview lasted a good 40 minutes or so. They talked a lot about their client and the position in greater details. They asked a lot about my skill set and background...the main thing is to see if you have customer service and/or industry experience.

Interview Questions

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Logistics Coordinator
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at BDP International in January 2009.

Interview Details – If you responded to the ad for Logistics Coordinator, then you will get a call from the recruiter who will give you a 30 to 60 minute phone interview depending on how many questions you have. You will then have a face to face interview in a couple of weeks with recruiter. You will then be invited in a week or two to have a face to face with either the training manager or a hiring manager. The recruiter will call you to let you know if you were hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – You can expect that the recruiter will not budge an inche when it comes to salary negotiation. I would advise to consider going direct with the hiring manager if you have previous experience or the training person if you are new to logistics.

Very Easy Interview

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer
Philadelphia, PA

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at BDP International in December 2009.

Interview Details – Very weird interview process with the company. I originally applied to another position a few months back, I had a phone interview with them and it went well. The managers even said they would bring me in for a face to face. A few days later I get an email from their HR recruiter saying they passed on hiring me. Strange! I then applied to another position, got another call. This time they brought me in for a face to face right away. They then set me up with a phone interview. It went well again. I was told the interview went extremely well. Next thing you know, a couple of days later I get an email from their HR recruiter again saying they passed on hiring me. Beware of their hiring practices. Not sure what strange things are going on there.

Interview Question – Technical questions   Answer Question

Management Training Program Interview

Management Training Program
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through other source and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at BDP International in November 2007.

Interview Details – I applied for the management training program right out of college. The recruiter called me up and we did a telephone interview. I later went to an in-person interview at the company headquarters in Philadelphia. I interviewed with the VP of Training and Compliance.

Interview Question – So tell me about yourself.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The company does not have a lot to offer financial and is very stingy, so negotiate very hard upfrront for a higher salary.

Worked for BDP International? Contribute to the Community!