BDS Marketing

Updated Dec 11, 2014
Updated Dec 11, 2014

2.4

Marketing Interview

I applied online – interviewed at BDS Marketing in November 2014.

Phone interview, the process was long. I had to wait approximately a week to hear back regarding my interview. During the interview it went well, it was professional and enjoyed it. In the interview we talked about my qualifications and marketing/sales experience. I had two phone interviews.

If your a good sales person you will be able to negotiate.

Results Manager Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and had a phone interview, in person, skype, then no offer. Questions were standard: name a time when you overcame an challenging situation.. The whole thing was a waste of time.

Part-time Retail Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at BDS Marketing in August 2014.

Placed an online application with the company and was contacted regarding an open position. After my response I was contacted by phone and in a very short time I had an offer of employment. I talked to 3 different people who were very professional, courteous, always willing to help and very much down to earth.

Interview Questions
    • Overall the process was pretty straightforward, no trick questions, all the inquiries were related to the position being offered.   View Answer

Unfortunately I could not accept the position (part-time) offered due to a personal conflict in my current job.

Market Development Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at BDS Marketing.

interview was great, be very honest with very question they ask of you

Market Development Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BDS Marketing.

Process was a standard HR interview, followed by an interview with your direct management.

Interview Questions
    • What type of growth have you had in the past year in regards to your career?   Answer Question

Assisted Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at BDS Marketing.

I recieved a phone call with a few quick questions referancing my resume and telling me what the job intelled. It was very short there were very friendly and hired me on the spot. I dont remeber all the questions asked to me but they did ask what technology have i worked with and for how long.

Very easy and open

Assisted Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at BDS Marketing in December 2012.

Initial screening phone call, followed by secondary call with typical interview questions, verbal job offer. Email from hr with written job offer and on boarding process. Background check, drug test submit proof of insurance

Interview Questions
    • None. Mostly typical scenario questions and exploratory questions on background and work history.   Answer Question
    Initial offer was acceptable, no negotiations.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at BDS Marketing in September 2012.

Hiring process was very quick and not very informative. Once you are employed they are very thorough about what you shall be doing and what they expect from you. Almost all correspondence is done over email or phone. I never met my handler in person

Interview Questions
    very limited negotiation room they have +/_ $1 to work with I believe is what the recruiter told me before my phone interview

Market Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BDS Marketing in August 2012.

/Interview with recruiter over phone and follow up interview with local manager at KFC?!?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BDS Marketing in November 2011.

Received a call regarding my résumé on monster.com. Then went through two phone interviews. First one regarding basic knowledge on electronics and how to approach and speak with customers. Second was more technology specific regarding personal electronics and how to close a sale.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the difference between a television, desktop computer, laptop (netbook/notebook). Tablet and smartphone.   Answer Question