BE Aerospace Certification Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Certification Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at BE Aerospace.

Applied online via their site. About a month later received a call to interview with HR over the phone. Just basic questions here, why are you interested in the position? How do you deal with a tough situation in life? etc about a week later had a second phone interview with engineering manager, again same questions but got detail on the job and what its requirements really mean. About another week later was flown out to location and had 6 interviews in 1/2 hr blocks (two people in same position, one younger one older, direct boss, head of group, head of engineering and HR) Interviews were nice more of a conversation then being grilled. Also got a tour of the potential area I was to work in and the systems the company uses. Interviews with the head of dept and direct boss were a little more in depth but still felt like a conversation rather than your answer the question asked. HR was just an overview of the company benefits and avg pay.

Interview Questions
  • After given our usual day to day, what would you say we could do as an improvement?   View Answer
salary was based off of skill set and previous engineering experience. First offer was more than I expected. One thing the reviews periods are done in January so If you start later on in the year you will get a review but no raise as you didn't work a full calender year.

Worked for BE Aerospace? Contribute to the Community!