BE Aerospace

34 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate Assistant Interview

Sales Associate Assistant

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at BE Aerospace in July 2014.

Interview Details – First did a phone interview. Within an hour had in person interview scheduled. When asked when I wanted the interview I gave them a time but the recruiter who is based in Florida and I in Kansas scheduled it for his time so then I had to move the time up an hour. The interview consisted of me meeting with a manager and hr rep on the phone (in Florida). During the interview I was not asked the normal questions like my strengths, weakness or situational. I felt that bc my current job has me pretty working alone and not taking direct directives that it hurt bc the job I was interviewing for would have me being told what to do. I even told them that I could do that. Also when asked what my career goals were they were surprised I actually had a plan (just have to get my foot in the door to get there). I asked at the end when there might be a decision and was told within 2 weeks (there was a holiday the following week). I was contacted 3 days later for a second interview. The 2nd interview was with the manager from 1st interview, manager from warehouse and program manager (on the phone from Tulsa). Again not asked normal questions. They are big on knowing excel using v look up and pivot table which I know some but not advanced. Was told a decision would be made by the next Tuesday. That Tuesday came and did not hear anything. I called and found out she was not there (was still gone for the holiday) so I left a voicemail and did not hear back. Emailed the recruiter and was told he would get back with me the next day. Did not hear back so I emailed him back and for a response that he was out of the office for a week. By this point I'm upset that I'm getting the run around and no one seemed to know they would be off work for a few days. I called the manager again and finally spoke with her and was told that they chose someone else but they would have another position open and I should reapply for it.

Interview Question – There was not any difficult questions but it seemed like when questions were answered honestly it was frownef upon in a way   Answer Question

Project Interview

Project
Tucson, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at BE Aerospace in May 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online through their website, and got a call a week later for a phone screening. I was scheduled to go in for an interview a week later. The interview went well, lasted about an hour. Everything was very professional, I was interviewed by 1 person and a 2nd person joined in via phone conference. Would have loved to work there, but got no call back after the interview.

Interview Question – Other than writing, tell me 10 things you can do with a pencil.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Design Engineer

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BE Aerospace in May 2012.

Interview Details – Phone, FTF, lots of questions, some hard, some easy, three people, two hours, do your interview process homework, typical questions, Failures, success, hours, benefits, very nice facility & people, poor parking

Interview Question – Your age   Answer Question

Accounting Manager Interview

Accounting Manager
Miami, FL

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at BE Aerospace in February 2014.

Interview Details – Took several months to finally get a call. Talked to HR then they took 3 weeks to call me back. Had a very good interview in my view, but unfortunately they went with an internal candidate.

Interview Question – Very detailed questions, very technical. One was -Explain and walk me through a moment where you were encountered a difficult problem and what was the outcome. While talking through that I was asked specific questions about each step.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at BE Aerospace.

Interview Details – step one: phone interview
step two: in person interview
step three: was hired
step four: moved and started job
Good hire package including relocation

Nothing more to say but this thing is requiring more words.

Interview Question – pretty standard   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered it at the very bottom of my range and I told them I was a bit disappointed with it and they went up $2k.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Human Resources Generalist
Tucson, AZ

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BE Aerospace in April 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online and was called in to interview with the HR manager. I also did a panel interview with the employees in the HR office. I was told I would also have to interview with the HR director who would be flying in from out of state at a later date. I was contacted as a finalist for the position and scheduled a time to interview. I arrived 10 minutes early, only to wait 45 minutes after my interview time in reception. The interview with the HR directory struck me as a waste of time considering the position was a few levels below her. Possibly a micromanaged environment.

Interview Question – Where do you see HR in 10 years?   Answer Question

Project Manager - Contractor Interview

Project Manager - Contractor
Everett, WA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BE Aerospace in November 2012.

Interview Details – Recruiter, Phone interview, 2 face to face with multiple people

Interview Question – Do you mind working weekends?   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Operations Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BE Aerospace.

Interview Details – I was referred by an employee. First step was phone screening. Next level was on-site 3 hour interview with 4 different stakeholders. I felt like wasn't enough exposure to teams & people was a rushed through experience.

Interview Question – Nothing that was sort of difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – This company is willing to negotiate for the right skills

Design Engineer Interview

Design Engineer
Everett, WA

I interviewed at BE Aerospace in March 2013.

Interview Details – 5 managers interviewed me

Interview Question – all questions were pretty easy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – contract rate, no questions were asked

Intern Interview

Intern
Everett, WA

I applied online - interviewed at BE Aerospace in April 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online. Had one phone interview several weeks later. I was asked several questions about my experiences and interests. I then asked what the next steps would be. I was given an offer before I hung up the phone. Started a few weeks after. Was not given much information/assistance in the move to Washington.

Interview Question – No difficult questions were asked   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate

Worked for BE Aerospace? Contribute to the Community!