BE Aerospace Interview Questions & Reviews

35 interviews

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Everett, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

I interviewed online - interviewed at BE Aerospace in April 2013.

Applied online. Had one phone interview several weeks later. I was asked several questions about my experiences and interests. I then asked what the next steps would be. I was given an offer before I hung up the phone. Started a few weeks after. Was not given much information/assistance in the move to Washington.

Did not negotiate

Industrial Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at BE Aerospace.

Received a phone call, answered some questions, was offered a job right away. Seemed a little rushed.

didn't negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at BE Aerospace in April 2013.

the interview is about 1 hours with the manager of operation. first several behavior question 1 what should do when tight schedule? 2 if angry with some people? 3 how to get well with someone you angry before? 4 how to persuade someone? after there are some major information, 1 explain lean manufacturing . 2 kanban? some question about resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Everett, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at BE Aerospace in May 2012.

I had a phone interview and got an offer the following day.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Winston-Salem, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at BE Aerospace in April 2013.

I was asked many rigorous questions about my past experience and how I would apply my skills and knowledge on the job.
    When I left the interview, I was told that I should expect a phone call the following week; which never happened.... Usually, well-established companies let candidates know whether they are selected or not, especially at this point far in the process. Disappointing experience....

Buyer - EDL Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Winston-Salem, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at BE Aerospace.

Phone interview to determine if I was human... Then in person interview with four existing Purchasing people, including the hiring manager and three other "managers" from within Purchasing. Grueling four hour interview all four people asked behavioral questions worded differently and lack of interaction from interviewer. It was almost like they enjoyed watching you squirm.

It is pretty clear, just by interviewing with these folks in the department, tat they hate their job and do not care if you get that from them during the process. Also, constant references to expected work of 70-80 hours per week...no overtime pay as this was a salaried position.

At he end of the process, I was worn out and made to wit in the lobby for a member of senior management that just happened to be there. Talked with him too long about the same questions the other four had asked.

After the interview was over, I was back in the safety of my car I immediately called HR and withdrew my name from the candidates. If working there was anything like the interview, or working for the people that interviewed me, it would be one of those jobs you hate...it would erode you and your family relationships. I did not take that chance.

The Purchasing group has openings all the time, fo te same jobs, so their turnover is really high and not sure why. Look before you leap.

Read below for the most unexpected question, which I have never had again in all my years of interviewing...

Interview Questions
    • Are you ready for the question I was asked by the hiring manager?

"How do you cook a hot dog?"

This is not a joe, interviewer was serious ... Blew me away....
        View Answer

See above.

Business Unit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tucson, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

interviewed at BE Aerospace in May 2012.

The interview consisted of a panel of 7 . This included HR (1), Finance(3),Procurement(1), Operations(1), and Program Mgmt(1). The interview consisted of behavorial type questions and how you would respond to a given situation. I felt confortable and confident throughout the entire process. It was a positive experience.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Doral, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doral, FL

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at BE Aerospace in March 2011.

Process for hiring me showed the flaws within recruiting. Talent Acquisition Manager showed up forty five minutes late for the interview without any explanation or apology. While I didn't initially have a great impression of her based on her lack of personality and stern looks and frowns, I was surprised when I was actually offered the job. I needed to work, and took the job but later regretted it and ended up leaving.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me how you would fill a position with absolutely no advertising budget. I was surprised by this question because it's a multi-billion dollar company, and to think that they refuse to spend money on any tools that recruiters need was amazing.   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

interviewed at BE Aerospace in October 2012.

1 - phone interview
    2- in person interview

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Lenexa, KS
    Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at BE Aerospace in July 2011.

HR followed by respective hiring committee members.