BE Aerospace Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2014
Updated Oct 13, 2014

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at BE Aerospace in April 2013.

the interview is about 1 hours with the manager of operation. first several behavior question 1 what should do when tight schedule? 2 if angry with some people? 3 how to get well with someone you angry before? 4 how to persuade someone? after there are some major information, 1 explain lean manufacturing . 2 kanban? some question about resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

I applied online – interviewed at BE Aerospace in April 2013.

Applied online. Had one phone interview several weeks later. I was asked several questions about my experiences and interests. I then asked what the next steps would be. I was given an offer before I hung up the phone. Started a few weeks after. Was not given much information/assistance in the move to Washington.

Did not negotiate

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

interviewed at BE Aerospace in March 2013.

5 managers interviewed me

Interview Questions
    contract rate, no questions were asked

Project Manager - Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at BE Aerospace in November 2012.

Recruiter, Phone interview, 2 face to face with multiple people

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

interviewed at BE Aerospace in October 2012.

1 - phone interview
    2- in person interview

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at BE Aerospace in May 2012.

Had initial phone screen with HR after in- house recruiter mined me from a site. Then on-site interview. Met with hiring Director 1st & went way over time (his choice). So the remaining 5 or 6 interviewers started piling up on one another in this tiny room & it was very difficult because just as I was starting or finishing an example or STAR, another 1 or 2 would walk in & I'd have to bring them up to speed, etc. or start over or guess if it was even something they wanted to hear. It wrapped up after 4 hrs (supposed to be 3). HR Manager took me on small tour & said they would advise me of their decision in 1 week max. They were all great and personable but I was up against an internal candidate. And they went with a the known entity from another division (Miami). I can't fault them on their logic. I was disappointed bc the HR Manager promised feedback over a month later I still haven't heard anything. I'd hoped to gain some gems to improve so next time they would want to take the leap of faith. Also kind of sad to find out via website after no response for 2 weeks. Director of Eng is phenomenal & would be awesome to work for. Pod work environment with true value chain teaming!

Interview Questions
    • Asked what my greatest weakness was but then was asked "What was the biggest Oh S*!t in your career."   View Answer

Business Unit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

interviewed at BE Aerospace in May 2012.

The interview consisted of a panel of 7 . This included HR (1), Finance(3),Procurement(1), Operations(1), and Program Mgmt(1). The interview consisted of behavorial type questions and how you would respond to a given situation. I felt confortable and confident throughout the entire process. It was a positive experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at BE Aerospace in May 2012.

I had a phone interview and got an offer the following day.

Design Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at BE Aerospace in May 2012.

Phone, FTF, lots of questions, some hard, some easy, three people, two hours, do your interview process homework, typical questions, Failures, success, hours, benefits, very nice facility & people, poor parking

Java Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

The process took a dayinterviewed at BE Aerospace in April 2012.

I got the interview through a staffing agency recruiter, who lied and told me that my skill-set was perfect, and I went straight to the interview without even a phone screen. When I got there, I met 1 on 1 with the hiring manager, who told me about the position and asked about my skillset. He seemed to be single-mindedly focused on what I did in my last position and ignored everything I said about my recent education, aptitudes, and positions before that. It turns out I did not have the right skillset, the interview only lasted 20 minutes, and I was rejected the next day. I was relieved because I would have been the only developer there and would have had to have worked about 60+ hours a week including nights, weekends, and being on-call. The recruiter lied about the location too - it was actually an hour away from where he said it was. I think the recruiter wasted my time and there should have at least been a phone screen with the company first.

Interview Questions
    • How often did you back up your database in your previous position, were the backups automatic, and what tool did you use?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a few times when you had to build a system from scratch in a short time frame.   Answer Question