BE Aerospace

Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Engineer Interview

Product Engineer
Everett, WA

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at BE Aerospace in March 2012.

Interview Details – I was called to conduct an interview with the hiring manager. The interview was conducted with a short turn around. I came in and met with the manager quickly. He called in two other guys to give me a few interview. It took a little time to get everyone into the room. The office felt very tight. The guys seem very personal. After the board interview, I was given a tour of the facility. The tour was very causal. The hiring manager was very personable. After the tour, I was reintroduced with the hr manager for the site. I submitted a application. I was told I was going to find out an answer by the end of the week. I called next week when I didn't get a respond. It took another week before I got a response. Then it took another week and a half to get an offer to start two weeks later. Yet throughout it all, the HR manager was very happy.

Interview Question – Do you have circuit knowledge?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at BE Aerospace

Worked for BE Aerospace? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BE Aerospace Product Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BE Aerospace employees and interview candidates.