BE Aerospace

Updated Aug 20, 2014
Updated Aug 20, 2014

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Product Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at BE Aerospace in August 2014.

Initial meet and greet. Called in for a pannel interview that consist of 5 segments. Technical, cultural, leadership, tour, lunch. Everyone was really polite and the experience was great. I was nervous going in but as soon as it began, i felt better. They ask you questions to recall situations in the past to demonstrate these skills so be ready.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BE Aerospace

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at BE Aerospace in March 2012.

I was called to conduct an interview with the hiring manager. The interview was conducted with a short turn around. I came in and met with the manager quickly. He called in two other guys to give me a few interview. It took a little time to get everyone into the room. The office felt very tight. The guys seem very personal. After the board interview, I was given a tour of the facility. The tour was very causal. The hiring manager was very personable. After the tour, I was reintroduced with the hr manager for the site. I submitted a application. I was told I was going to find out an answer by the end of the week. I called next week when I didn't get a respond. It took another week before I got a response. Then it took another week and a half to get an offer to start two weeks later. Yet throughout it all, the HR manager was very happy.

Interview Questions