BE Aerospace Program Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

interviewed at BE Aerospace in October 2012.

1 - phone interview
2- in person interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BE Aerospace

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at BE Aerospace in May 2012.

Had initial phone screen with HR after in- house recruiter mined me from a site. Then on-site interview. Met with hiring Director 1st & went way over time (his choice). So the remaining 5 or 6 interviewers started piling up on one another in this tiny room & it was very difficult because just as I was starting or finishing an example or STAR, another 1 or 2 would walk in & I'd have to bring them up to speed, etc. or start over or guess if it was even something they wanted to hear. It wrapped up after 4 hrs (supposed to be 3). HR Manager took me on small tour & said they would advise me of their decision in 1 week max. They were all great and personable but I was up against an internal candidate. And they went with a the known entity from another division (Miami). I can't fault them on their logic. I was disappointed bc the HR Manager promised feedback over a month later I still haven't heard anything. I'd hoped to gain some gems to improve so next time they would want to take the leap of faith. Also kind of sad to find out via website after no response for 2 weeks. Director of Eng is phenomenal & would be awesome to work for. Pod work environment with true value chain teaming!

Interview Questions
    • Asked what my greatest weakness was but then was asked "What was the biggest Oh S*!t in your career."   View Answer