BEA Systems

3.2

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at BEA Systems in September 2007.

Phone interview
    grioup interview

na

Software Developer/Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at BEA Systems in April 2014.

It was a C++ developer position. I had a phone call from a hiring agency. then did a on-phone small test. after that I had technical assessment I didn't do well. however, 2 weeks later they still requested an interview. sadly, I didn't prepare the technical knowledge needed as I thought it would be a short kind of psychological interview. instead of the intended 1 hour and a half we had almost 3 hours all technical discussion. this time I thought I did well, but I didn't get an offer after all.

Interview Questions
    • the UML designs questions I didn't expect to go into much details.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at BEA Systems in July 2008.

Initial phone interview and then three 1x1 interviews that spanned 30 days. The interview was not too challenging with basic questions regarding my background, work experience, and future goals.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you looking to leave your current successful IPO.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at BEA Systems in May 2008.

Phone Interview followed by 1:1 and group interviews