BFG Field Agent Interview Questions

1.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at BFG in January 2009.

First interview: In person, casual, outside of a bar. She said I would be hired but, that I would have to come in and interview with the other manager as well.

Second interview: In the office but, still very casual. They wanted to know that I would be at ease talking to strangers about a sensitive subject. Basically, it was a conversation to assess my 'people skills.' I was given a second verbal confirmation of my hire after this interview.

It took about a month or two before they finally called me back into the office to complete the new hire paperwork and short orientation.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with being called 'the Angel of Death?'   View Answer
No negotiation. They are upfront about the wage at the time of the interview.

Other Interview Reviews for BFG

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at BFG in June 2009.

Barely any. One interview, one day training, and then right into it.

N/A

Field Agent Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at BFG in April 2010.

First e-mailed resume. Didn't hear back so called the office. Scheduled interview. Interviewed by two managers. Informed about the company's clients etc. Was asked of my qualifications. Certain job scenarios. What was expected from employment etc.

Interview Questions
    • Are you comfortable marketing certain products that are not necessarily looked brightly upon?   Answer Question

Worked for BFG? Contribute to the Community!