BGEA Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at BGEA

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at BGEA (Charlotte, NC) in January 2010.

Interview

Interviewed for an internal supervisory position within the ministry. This consisted of a 1:1 interview initially with the department manager. This was followed by a panel interview with several other supervisors whom I would be working with if selected. During the panel interview I did a PowerPoint presentation on dealing with stress management. The working environment is very fast paced and stressful so the presentation I chose was very appropriate for the interview process.

Interview Questions

• How would handle a situation involving a team member who was having performance issues?   Answer Question
    • How do you motivate your team?   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BGEA in March 2014.

Interview

BGEA is an incredible organization, with top-down management style, and employees who clearly enjoy their work. Their interview process is more personable, than other companies HR departments. They care about their employees and try to create a family atmosphere within the work environment. While a more relaxed work atmosphere, there is still a high level of professionalism expected.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a Caller, who had faith-based questions?   Answer Question