BGL Group Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated May 9, 2014
Updated May 9, 2014
2 interviews

Senior Manager Interview

Application - 2 weeks until response received, Interview scheduled in the third week, test completed after interview so process required 2.5 hours in total, then had second interview with Director of function.

Interview Questions

Operations - II Different Posts Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Peterborough, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in Peterborough, England (UK)

The process took 8 weeks - interviewed at BGL Group in February 2012.

This was very disappointig indeed, despite a promising conversation and emails.
    1. They never kept me posted on changing goals posts and dates;
    2. First role was put on hold, never told me. Reason: 'business requirements under review';
    3. Archaic resourcing process. Role 2 - numerous internal candidates applied, and they came first. They should have held an internal competition FIRST before making this public.

All and all, very poor management indeed. I would not work for them if that was what I was facing on a daily basis! I am sorry I wasted all those weeks!

Interview Questions
    • None - it was a general conversation on capability/skills.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at BGL Group

Worked for BGL Group? Contribute to the Community!