BGT Partners

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Office Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at BGT Partners in September 2011.

The recruiter reached out to me based on my online application. i interviewed 2 weeks later; first with the recruiter, then my perspective immediate supervisor, and the owner of the company. everyone was couteous, informative, and energetic. i was impressed by the physical enviroment and the overall company culture i eobserved through the interview process. i recieved an employment offer a week later then began my employment two weeks after that.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you had to resolve a conflict with a co worker.   Answer Question
  • Explain a professional weakness and how you plan to improve.   View Answer
i believe the employer was very fair and i appreciate the fact that i had the opportunity to prove myself in order to yeild the salary i deserve.