BGT Partners

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Office Coordinator Interview

Office Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at BGT Partners in September 2011.

Interview Details – The recruiter reached out to me based on my online application. i interviewed 2 weeks later; first with the recruiter, then my perspective immediate supervisor, and the owner of the company. everyone was couteous, informative, and energetic. i was impressed by the physical enviroment and the overall company culture i eobserved through the interview process. i recieved an employment offer a week later then began my employment two weeks after that.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to resolve a conflict with a co worker.   Answer Question
  • Explain a professional weakness and how you plan to improve.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – i believe the employer was very fair and i appreciate the fact that i had the opportunity to prove myself in order to yeild the salary i deserve.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for BGT Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BGT Partners Office Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BGT Partners employees and interview candidates.