BGT Partners

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hallandale Beach, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hallandale Beach, FL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at BGT Partners.

Phone interview w/the recruiter, then a sr account manager. I then came in for an in person interview w/the recruiter & various team members - not all from the team I'd be joining. It was a really nice experience to meet other resources I'd be working with.

Interview Questions
Easy - it was a verbal offer and then I received an email with a written offer. I accepted and started 2 weeks later

Other Interview Reviews for BGT Partners

Project Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at BGT Partners.

Started via LinkedIn and evolved into a phone interview. After the phone interview, I was sent a personality test to make sure that I matched the type of people at BGT. Within a couple of days we set up an in person meeting with the account services team. I was then called back for a final interview and eventually offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • I cant remember the specific question but there was a lot of hypothetical scenarios presented that I had to walk the interviewer through how I would address the situation.   Answer Question
    They asked what I was making at the time and asked what I was expecting to make. They provided an offer that luckily was in the range I was looking for and accepted the job.