BGT Partners

Very Easy Interview

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Hallandale Beach, FL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BGT Partners.

Interview Details – Phone interview w/the recruiter, then a sr account manager. I then came in for an in person interview w/the recruiter & various team members - not all from the team I'd be joining. It was a really nice experience to meet other resources I'd be working with.

Interview Question – All pretty standard interview questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy - it was a verbal offer and then I received an email with a written offer. I accepted and started 2 weeks later

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at BGT Partners.

Interview Details – Started via LinkedIn and evolved into a phone interview. After the phone interview, I was sent a personality test to make sure that I matched the type of people at BGT. Within a couple of days we set up an in person meeting with the account services team. I was then called back for a final interview and eventually offered the job.

Interview Question – I cant remember the specific question but there was a lot of hypothetical scenarios presented that I had to walk the interviewer through how I would address the situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They asked what I was making at the time and asked what I was expecting to make. They provided an offer that luckily was in the range I was looking for and accepted the job.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for BGT Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BGT Partners Project Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BGT Partners employees and interview candidates.