Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at BHP Billiton
- Contracts Specialist (3)
- Marketing Manager (2)
- Project Engineer (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Graduate Mechanical Engineer (2)
- Graduate Metallurgist (2)
- Graduate Program (2)
- Reservoir Engineer (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Graduate (2)
- Reliability Engineer Mechanical (2)
- Geoscience Intern (2)
- Operations Engineer (Drilling) (2)
- Drilling and Completions Engineer Graduate Training Program (1)
- Geology Tech (1)
- Graphic Designer - Production & Proofreading Specialist (1)
- IM Business Analyst (1)
- Senior Deployment Technician (1)
- Dry Bulk Marketer (1)
- Trading/Marketing (1)
- Financial AD (1)
- Corporate Security/Investigations (1)
- Engineering Vacation Student (1)
- Data Improvement Analyst (1)
- Vacation Student Iron Ore (1)
- Land Graduate (1)
- Engineering Manager (Petroleum) (1)
- Engineering Vacation Work (1)
- Senior Maintenance Technician (1)
- Land Technician (1)
Graduate Program Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at BHP Billiton (Saskatoon, SK (Canada)) in November 2011.
Tell me about your education?
What do you know about the mining industry? BHP?
...and some other phone interview questions.
Other Interview Reviews for BHP Billiton
Graduate Program InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at BHP Billiton in May 2011.
The interview started at 8 am and finished at 11am. I cant recall the exact time. There were around 25 candidates on the day. Then we were split into groups of 5~ 6 members. the whole assessment consisted of 3 activities. The first one was short presentation in pairs. We were given a scenario which was about FIFO topic. We had 10 mins for preparation then followed by 5 mins presentation. After this, the second activity was group discussion which was typical assessment for graduate program. The last activity was short interview with two BHP employee, one was from HR and the other was from mine operating site.
- Why do you choose to work in BHP? Answer Question