BI Incorporated

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Education/Employment Coordinator Interview

Education/Employment Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at BI Incorporated.

Interview Details – Panel interview with Program Manager and Regional Manager. Interviewers read from a multiple page script and wrote down notes as I answered. I was asked to write an essay in response to a question about why I felt I was the best applicant for the position. Behavioral based questions and alot of situation based questions as well.

Interview Question – Do you feel that all criminals deserve a second change, and do you believe everyone is capable of change.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They lowballed the initial offer, and I let them know what my salary requirements were. They did come up on the salary, not quite what I was asking for, but close.

Assembler Interview

Assembler
Boulder, CO

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at BI Incorporated in January 2009.

Interview Details – Interviews and hiring process is average.

Interview Question – Can you work overtime   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Normal hiring process

Software Technical Lead Interview

Software Technical Lead
Boulder, CO

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at BI Incorporated in October 2009.

Interview Details – We review resumes selecting between 1 and 3 candidates then interview each. Our compensation packages are lacking so we typically look for someone more interested in environment/interesting work over high pay. Knowledge of .net and sql are a must. Telerik, strong javascript and jquery are desired.

Interview Question – Sorry i'm not giving it away that easy :)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Short

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Case Manager II Interview

Case Manager II

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at BI Incorporated in April 2011.

Interview Details – The interview consisted of basic standard interview questions that are related to yourself and a couple regarding the criminal justice system. Nothing to fret too much about. I would just say study the company website before you go in there. They may ask questions regarding Evidence Base Practices. For the most part, you should be fine if you can decently communicate with people and are somewhat personable.

Interview Question – What is Evidence Base Practice?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The do not budge in their salary because these offices are all privately ran and must be below their budget. Good luck

Worked for BI Incorporated? Contribute to the Community!