BI Incorporated

www.bi.com

BI Incorporated Interview Questions

2.8

Education/Employment Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at BI Incorporated.

Panel interview with Program Manager and Regional Manager. Interviewers read from a multiple page script and wrote down notes as I answered. I was asked to write an essay in response to a question about why I felt I was the best applicant for the position. Behavioral based questions and alot of situation based questions as well.

Interview Questions
    • Do you feel that all criminals deserve a second change, and do you believe everyone is capable of change.   Answer Question
    They lowballed the initial offer, and I let them know what my salary requirements were. They did come up on the salary, not quite what I was asking for, but close.

Software Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at BI Incorporated in October 2009.

We review resumes selecting between 1 and 3 candidates then interview each. Our compensation packages are lacking so we typically look for someone more interested in environment/interesting work over high pay. Knowledge of .net and sql are a must. Telerik, strong javascript and jquery are desired.

Short

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at BI Incorporated in January 2009.

Interviews and hiring process is average.

Normal hiring process

Case Manager II Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at BI Incorporated in April 2011.

The interview consisted of basic standard interview questions that are related to yourself and a couple regarding the criminal justice system. Nothing to fret too much about. I would just say study the company website before you go in there. They may ask questions regarding Evidence Base Practices. For the most part, you should be fine if you can decently communicate with people and are somewhat personable.

Interview Questions
    The do not budge in their salary because these offices are all privately ran and must be below their budget. Good luck