BI Worldwide

4.0

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at BI Worldwide in February 2009.

A long and drawn out process. multiple face to face and phone interviews, a full day in Minneapolis to present and meet with all levels of the organization, final face to face.

Interview Questions
hire at two levels, 80k and 120k.

Other Interview Reviews for BI Worldwide

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at BI Worldwide in January 2009.

Detailed, and from what I hear it's gotten longer and more detailed. I originally interviewed in 2007, and it still was very thorough. Now they have all the new sales folks do a group presentation as well. It's not quick, but it gives you a great feel for the organization.

Interview Questions
    • Detail your experience from the viewpoint of running your own business.   Answer Question
    Almost non-existent as it's a standard package. It's changed since I was hired (for the better I think).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at BI Worldwide in September 2012.

A lengthy but rewarding process, involving many of my future colleagues, and where "fit" to the business was very important.

Transparent, simple and straightforward

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at BI Worldwide in September 2012.

A long but worthwhile process. Started with a phone interview, then a face to face, then a meet the team interview - then a 2nd phone interview, then a panel interview. In between there were 2 lots of psychometric testing.

Interview Questions
    • Lets take your resume as read - tell us why you want to work for BI, and what you want to achieve!   View Answer
    Short and to the point! BI Worldwide make money a non-issue