BI Worldwide

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Interview

Associate
Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at BI Worldwide.

Interview Details – There was no interview. This is normal for the area. Call Center Temporary positions are very common. I did not feel mislead however was not given an opportunity to ask questions. If you are offered a position you take it. I completed an online background check. I had basic skills and I was hired. There was no consideration of my background, past experience or career goals.

Interview Question – Will you accept the position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Very Easy Interview

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Edina, MN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BI Worldwide in February 2011.

Interview Details – When you get thru phone screen you'll get two online tests to fill out - one math/reasoning and one cognitive. Interviews are a cluster - no official format - basically they bring you in to talk to them and their "colleagues" (friends) and see if they like you.

Interview Question – None. Prepare for all the basic questions. They just want to talk to you see if you fit with the culture. Interview will be just a bit of chit-chat.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They gave me a high offer (fair and above what I was expecting). Try to negotiate base salary or bonus higher if you can. They give good annual raises but promotions are hard to come by so keep asking for a higher baseline.

Very Difficult Interview

Minneapolis, MN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at BI Worldwide in January 2009.

Interview Details – Detailed, and from what I hear it's gotten longer and more detailed. I originally interviewed in 2007, and it still was very thorough. Now they have all the new sales folks do a group presentation as well. It's not quick, but it gives you a great feel for the organization.

Interview Question – Detail your experience from the viewpoint of running your own business.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Almost non-existent as it's a standard package. It's changed since I was hired (for the better I think).

New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at BI Worldwide in February 2009.

Interview Details – A long and drawn out process. multiple face to face and phone interviews, a full day in Minneapolis to present and meet with all levels of the organization, final face to face.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – hire at two levels, 80k and 120k.

Sydney (Australia)

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at BI Worldwide in September 2012.

Interview Details – A long but worthwhile process. Started with a phone interview, then a face to face, then a meet the team interview - then a 2nd phone interview, then a panel interview. In between there were 2 lots of psychometric testing.

Interview Question – Lets take your resume as read - tell us why you want to work for BI, and what you want to achieve!   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Short and to the point! BI Worldwide make money a non-issue

Sydney (Australia)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BI Worldwide in September 2012.

Interview Details – A lengthy but rewarding process, involving many of my future colleagues, and where "fit" to the business was very important.

Interview Question – From the CFO, asking me my view on expense accounts   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Transparent, simple and straightforward

Worked for BI Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!