BI Worldwide

Updated Dec 17, 2014
Updated Dec 17, 2014

3.3

Production Coordinator Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at BI Worldwide.

The man I interviewed with was so disinterested in the process and kept yawning. I felt like I was keeping him awake. Their job descriptions weren't well defined, either.

Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BI Worldwide in December 2014.

Sent in my resume through a friend that works there. Got a call from their recruiter that day. Had to tell them my salary requirements before continuing with conversation. When I asked what their range for the job was they told me that was confidential. I had to then take a timed cognitive test at home (think number sequences and similes) and a personality test. This was answering if I strongly agreed, agreed, felt neutral, disagreed, or strongly disagreed with statement like "I think stealing is OK as long as I don't know where the stolen thing came from" or "My co-workers would describe me as assertive." Some statements were repeated a few times in the test. I guess I passed, bc they called me the next day to set up an interview. It included a one-on-one with the manager of this position, and a group interview with three people that were in the same group as this position.

Interview Questions
    • What's your management style? Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BI Worldwide in September 2014.

Submitted online application. Heard back within a few days. Person asked a couple questions about my salary expectations and reason why I was looking for a job. Had to take online cognitive assessments before I could proceed. Once passing those, I was asked in for in-person interview where I met with direct manager.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at BI Worldwide.

There was no interview. This is normal for the area. Call Center Temporary positions are very common. I did not feel mislead however was not given an opportunity to ask questions. If you are offered a position you take it. I completed an online background check. I had basic skills and I was hired. There was no consideration of my background, past experience or career goals.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edina, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edina, MN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BI Worldwide in February 2011.

When you get thru phone screen you'll get two online tests to fill out - one math/reasoning and one cognitive. Interviews are a cluster - no official format - basically they bring you in to talk to them and their "colleagues" (friends) and see if they like you.

Interview Questions
    • None. Prepare for all the basic questions. They just want to talk to you see if you fit with the culture. Interview will be just a bit of chit-chat.   Answer Question
    They gave me a high offer (fair and above what I was expecting). Try to negotiate base salary or bonus higher if you can. They give good annual raises but promotions are hard to come by so keep asking for a higher baseline.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at BI Worldwide in February 2009.

A long and drawn out process. multiple face to face and phone interviews, a full day in Minneapolis to present and meet with all levels of the organization, final face to face.

Interview Questions
    hire at two levels, 80k and 120k.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at BI Worldwide in January 2009.

Detailed, and from what I hear it's gotten longer and more detailed. I originally interviewed in 2007, and it still was very thorough. Now they have all the new sales folks do a group presentation as well. It's not quick, but it gives you a great feel for the organization.

Interview Questions
    • Detail your experience from the viewpoint of running your own business.   Answer Question
    Almost non-existent as it's a standard package. It's changed since I was hired (for the better I think).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at BI Worldwide in September 2012.

A lengthy but rewarding process, involving many of my future colleagues, and where "fit" to the business was very important.

Transparent, simple and straightforward

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at BI Worldwide in September 2012.

A long but worthwhile process. Started with a phone interview, then a face to face, then a meet the team interview - then a 2nd phone interview, then a panel interview. In between there were 2 lots of psychometric testing.

Interview Questions
    • Lets take your resume as read - tell us why you want to work for BI, and what you want to achieve!   View Answer
    Short and to the point! BI Worldwide make money a non-issue