BIC Interview Questions

2.9

Brand Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at BIC.

Slow process. Met with direct team members first. Called back to meet with head of US. Was a very slow process with minimal communication in regards to next steps.

No negotiation

Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at BIC.

Didn't follow a structured interview process/questions except for the new HR which were your typical behavioral questions. The rest were very conversational questions.

Interview Questions
    • You your abilities, strengths and story (tell me about yourself).   Answer Question

Human Resources and Accounting Secretary Interview

the company is very thorough. You will be interviewed by two or more parties, depending on the position. Testing will be part of the interview process as well as references.

Interview Questions
    • Why I would want to work there. What skills would they benefit from....   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Was an intern- got hired as full time

Quality Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at BIC in December 2010.

BIC called me. Interview process was clear, kind, no problem or over stress. First phone interview, then 1:1 with HR, and finally a panel including managers and directors. Finnaly, they sent someone to my home to verify address, way of life, references, take pictures of my house and family, that was weird and not optional to say no.

Fast and clear

Responsible for the Modern Market Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kiev (Ukraine)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kiev (Ukraine)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at BIC in December 2011.

I had a two-step interview. One with GM Ukraine & HR and the second with Bussines Unit Manager of Europe

Interview Questions
    I was hoping that it can build an effective team to work with key clients

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at BIC in May 2011.

4 internal interviews + 1 with the recruiter office in the beginning - long process including the European top management through a web conference . Be careful to remember all the names of the interviewers because you get asked about it and you are also asked for your opinion (what do you think of the interview with hime/her ?) - you get bonus point if you answer these questions

Interview Questions
    • You need to be aware of the figures (what is the total company profits and gross sales?) in how many countries BIC operates ?   View Answer
    Negotiate the annual salary

Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at BIC in October 2010.

Had Phone interview first then had video interview, Asked very challenging questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a negative situation that you had to deal with and how you changed it to a postive.   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at BIC in December 2009.

It starts with an ad on internet. Then 2 interviews by skype then a face to face meeting. Some days for decisions and in 15 days all was ready. The process was really good. The interviewers were friendly and gave all the information. Easy going people