BIC Interview Questions

2.9

Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at BIC.

Interview

Slow process. Met with direct team members first. Called back to meet with head of US. Was a very slow process with minimal communication in regards to next steps.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at BIC.

Interview

Didn't follow a structured interview process/questions except for the new HR which were your typical behavioral questions. The rest were very conversational questions.

Interview Questions

• You your abilities, strengths and story (tell me about yourself).   Answer Question

Interview

the company is very thorough. You will be interviewed by two or more parties, depending on the position. Testing will be part of the interview process as well as references.

Interview Questions

• Why I would want to work there. What skills would they benefit from....   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Interview

Was an intern- got hired as full time

Quality Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at BIC in December 2010.

Interview

BIC called me. Interview process was clear, kind, no problem or over stress. First phone interview, then 1:1 with HR, and finally a panel including managers and directors. Finnaly, they sent someone to my home to verify address, way of life, references, take pictures of my house and family, that was weird and not optional to say no.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Fast and clear

Responsible for the Modern Market Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kiev (Ukraine)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at BIC (Kiev (Ukraine)) in December 2011.

Interview

I had a two-step interview. One with GM Ukraine & HR and the second with Bussines Unit Manager of Europe

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was hoping that it can build an effective team to work with key clients

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at BIC (Athens (Greece)) in May 2011.

Interview

4 internal interviews + 1 with the recruiter office in the beginning - long process including the European top management through a web conference . Be careful to remember all the names of the interviewers because you get asked about it and you are also asked for your opinion (what do you think of the interview with hime/her ?) - you get bonus point if you answer these questions

Interview Questions

• You need to be aware of the figures (what is the total company profits and gross sales?) in how many countries BIC operates ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate the annual salary

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at BIC in October 2010.

Interview

Had Phone interview first then had video interview, Asked very challenging questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a negative situation that you had to deal with and how you changed it to a postive.   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at BIC in December 2009.

Interview

It starts with an ad on internet. Then 2 interviews by skype then a face to face meeting. Some days for decisions and in 15 days all was ready. The process was really good. The interviewers were friendly and gave all the information. Easy going people