BILLA Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at BILLA

Candidate Interview Review

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kiev (Ukraine)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BILLA (Kiev (Ukraine)) in November 2010.

Interview

I applied to this position on-line, sent a resume to HR department, in several days they call me and invited for interview. I had 2 interviews: first one with HR manager in russian and in english - common questions like my biography, work expirience, education, why I want to work in this company, why decided to change workplace, my strengthes and weeknesses, how I see my career in 5 years. second one was with head of marketing departmrnt - discussed my work expirience, what can I do, what I like to do, how I achieve goals. On the second day I had one phone intrview with HR director and finally got this job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Allways discuss all benefits on the interview - medical insuarance, bonuses, vacations, salary. Because if you did't do it it'll be hard to achieve it later. Employer has to now what you expect from them.