BISSELL Interview Questions in Grand Rapids, MI

4.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at BISSELL.

Extremely complicated. Met with multiple people during a period of several days. Met with people from all areas of the business - from engineering team members to industrial designers to people in the marketing department. Had to take tests and even meet with a psychologist! Overall, it was a good experience - the people are very friendly and try to get to know you to make sure you would be a good fit.

Interview Questions
    • The engineering manager at the time gave me a pump and asked me to tell him how it worked.   Answer Question
    Over the phone - they made a great offer and I accepted immediately.

Procurement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BISSELL in August 2012.

Pre-screen via resume, followup phone interview where they gather additional information, followed by a formal application for employment and in-person interview(s). Phone interview was pretty tame, and the in-person one as well. Was presented with multiple hypothetical scenarios regarding purchasing activity and several "what would you do if..."

Interview Questions
    • Questions were pretty tame, some industry- and job-specific "what ifs". I was tripped up with "what qualities do you think make a successful manager"   Answer Question

Better pay at another company.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at BISSELL in July 2011.

I met the company at a career fair and they called about an interview at the HQ soon after. One on one interview with tour and then a panel consisting of the entire team.

Interview Questions
    Starting and ending time were negotiable but salary was not.

Worked for BISSELL? Contribute to the Community!