BJ's Restaurants

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant General Manager Interview

Assistant General Manager
Brea, CA

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at BJ's Restaurants in October 2010.

Interview Details – First was phone interview, which led to an on-line skills test. Next came an in-person interview with Regional Manager and a follow shift in the the restaurant. It was between myself and another person, and the other person was given the position.

Interview Question – Upset customer situation-how would you deal with the customer.   View Answer

Assistant General Manager Interview

Assistant General Manager

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at BJ's Restaurants in June 2009.

Interview Details – The hiring process was farily easy you spoke with the manager at first he will offer you a higher salary then when its time to offer you the job they will lower the first salary offer.

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Stick to your salary expectation, because if you get a lazy GM like I had and he did not like you when its time for your raise it will be under 3%!!!!

Worked for BJ's Restaurants? Contribute to the Community!