BJ's Restaurants

Relevance Date Difficulty

Food Server Interview

Food Server
San Antonio, TX

I interviewed at BJ's Restaurants in September 2013.

Interview Details – Hired on the spot from coincidentally running into the senior manager at a restaurant that I previously worked at and through my service asked if I've been to BJ's before. I previously applied there online but there was no record of my application when I asked him however he asked me to come in for an interview the next day. Interview was very easy going they weren't asking for much except for emphasizing how it was pivotal you always find something to do which is common for any workplace but that was pretty much the gist of it.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at BJ's?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Food Server Interview

Hillsboro, OR

I applied online - interviewed at BJ's Restaurants in August 2012.

Interview Details – The online application takes some time. It's some crazy IQ test, and some multiple choice questions that are set up to rate your personality in some weird way.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at BJ's Restaurants

Worked for BJ's Restaurants? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BJ's Restaurants Food Server interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BJ's Restaurants employees and interview candidates.