Service Assistant Interview

Interview

Three interviews, basic questions. Asked about past work experience. Asked about weaknesses and strengths. Took about two weeks to hire. Pay was nonnegotiable. I had to go in in-person for them to even look at my resume. If you look sharp you will mostly likely get the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for BJ's Restaurants

Anonymous Employee in San Rafael, CA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BJ's Restaurants (San Rafael, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

I was first contacted by phone and asked if I was interested and willling to come in for an interview which I agreed to. First interview was a 1 on 1 with a manager who basically just asked me why BJ's and what specific position I was applying for, for which I had put any. She suggested takeout and invited me to come back two days later and ask for another manager who's name she gave me. Came in two days later talked to him, then was asked to stick around and wait for another manager who sat and talked with me and then asked if I could wait again to meet with the GM. The GM interviewed me offered a position as service assistant that he thought would fit me for starting out and I accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BJ's Restaurants (Tucson, AZ) in January 2010.

Interview

My interview consisted of meeting with the General Manager when I walked in to follow up on an application I had turned in about a week prior. At this time the GM simply took me to an open table in the restaurant and asked me a few simple questions and my availability and said I would fit in well here. Easy easy easy.