BJC HealthCare Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jun 9, 2014
27 interviews

2.7

Pct Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 6 months - interviewed at BJC HealthCare in March 2014.

It was a nice experience they were really interested in what I wanted to do with my future. They were concerned about all of the experience I've had in the past and why I left my last position. I actually recieved a call back the next day after my interview.

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at BJC HealthCare in August 2010.

Apply online and submit resume, 1st HR interview, then CNE, then panel of peers; went in for full day of testing including personality type, IQ and behavior. Met with president and medical director prior to offer.

Didn't accept 1st, got close to what I asked for & sign on bonus

Office Manager Interview

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at BJC HealthCare.

They asked me 0 questions and asked me instead what questions I had. I had researched the position in advance so was ready.

Yes, a little.

Full Time CNA Day Shift - Progress West Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  O Fallon, MO
    Anonymous Employee in O Fallon, MO

I interviewed online - interviewed at BJC HealthCare in January 2014.

The women in HR were very unorganized and poor communication with each other. They took a long time to return any of my calls. I wouldn't apply for another position or would ever want to work there.

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BJC HealthCare in March 2010.

It was a traditional panel interview with the hiring manager and a panel of peers.

Interview Questions
    • How do you troubleshoot a WINS problem.   View Answer
    Had to negotiate a permanent offer vs contract to hire.

Research Associate Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at BJC HealthCare.

Emailed resume and coverletter, took a few weeks to hear for interview invitation, 3 panels in the interview group, went for an hour, took a couple months to hear the result

Clinical Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BJC HealthCare.

Most new hires go through an internship process. It is a very informative period where the intern learns a great deal about a wide variety of equipment.

Private Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 months - interviewed at BJC HealthCare in February 2009.

interviewed after internship was told I got the job - offer then retracted when an insiders friend wanted it. Was hired about 6 months after that when new opening

none

Performance Improvement Consultant Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at BJC HealthCare.

There was a several week delay between my first contact and a call to schedule the face to face interview. Once the interview finally happened it was a panel of about 10 people asking me questions from a list. Normally it would have been intimidating but everyone was very laid back and friendly. I was asked back the next day for a second face to face interview with the departments Sr. Management. These were just a formality and one last chance to make sure I was not a jerk. The offer came within the week.

Interview Questions
    • Not any one question comes to mind. Be prepared to discuss in detail your experience with Lean and Six Sigma.   Answer Question
    Some room on salary, none on benefits/vacation.

Medical Assistant Interview

Get through interview with HR then they will send you to the office for an interview with the Office manager. If the office manager likes you then you can meet the Doctors and they choose after that

Interview Questions

Worked for BJC HealthCare? Contribute to the Community!