BJC HealthCare

27 candidate interviews

Medical Assistant Interview

Medical Assistant

Interviewed at BJC HealthCare

Interview Details – Get through interview with HR then they will send you to the office for an interview with the Office manager. If the office manager likes you then you can meet the Doctors and they choose after that

Interview Question – How do you see yourself helping our practice?   Answer Question

Clinical Engineer Interview

Clinical Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BJC HealthCare.

Interview Details – Most new hires go through an internship process. It is a very informative period where the intern learns a great deal about a wide variety of equipment.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions for me   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at BJC HealthCare.

Interview Details – Emailed resume and coverletter, took a few weeks to hear for interview invitation, 3 panels in the interview group, went for an hour, took a couple months to hear the result

Interview Question – Describe your three achievements in your life   Answer Question

Office Manager Interview

Office Manager

I applied in-person and interviewed at BJC HealthCare.

Interview Details – They asked me 0 questions and asked me instead what questions I had. I had researched the position in advance so was ready.

Negotiation Details – Yes, a little.

Very Easy Interview

Technical Specialist Interview

Technical Specialist

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at BJC HealthCare.

Interview Details – The interview was impersonal and unprofessional. The HR recruiter was late and she was very blunt. The first question asked was what it would take for me to convert from a contractor to and FTE. I wrote down a number and was told it will never happen.

Interview Question – What would it take for you to convert to FTE.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Hold out if you have skills for the right pay. Do not believe them if they promise career advancement steps at an accelerated rate.

Very Easy Interview

Nursing Interview

Nursing
Creve Coeur, MO

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at BJC HealthCare in October 2011.

Interview Details – It was a great experience. Very friendly staff and HR was wonderful!

Interview Questions

Clinical Applications Specialist Interview

Clinical Applications Specialist

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at BJC HealthCare in January 2008.

Interview Details – Interviewed with department manager and was called back to have a panel interview with the team.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time a deadline for a client was moved up, how did you manage to meet the deadline?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BJC HealthCare in June 2009.

Interview Details – casual. interviewers were ok.

Interview Question – nothing unexpected or difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – negotiated for $1 more per hour. got it.

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst
Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at BJC HealthCare in January 2008.

Interview Details – I got a call from the recruiter from the staffing agency. The recruiter met me in person and talked about the position. The recruiter spoke with the company and set up an interview. The interview consisted of an interview with the managers of the position and then a group interview with the team.

Interview Question – Open ended interviews, "tell us about your past", etc... no questions with concrete answers.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – not much room to negotiate

Project Engineer Interview

Project Engineer

The process took a day - interviewed at BJC HealthCare in July 2010.

Interview Details – Very informal interview with SR PM, Director and another PM within the Department. The interview was very basic and took less than 1 hour. A few questions on how you would handle certain situations but nothing overly complex.

Interview Question – How did you overcome a problem on a project?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Should of had more negotiation since this was a contract position with no benefits. Just countered the original offer once but a second counter would of been best.

Worked for BJC HealthCare? Contribute to the Community!