BKD

Relevance Date Difficulty

Accounting Interview

Accounting
Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at BKD in September 2010.

Interview Details – There was only one interview; a one on one with a recruiter from the Dallas office. There was also an assistant outside the interview room to greet applicants and this was a relief, especially on a college campus. The interview was planned through a college recruiting office, so there isn't much to say about the organization of the interview. However, the interview went very smoothly and was very casual. Within the 30 minutes allotted to the interview, I was able to show the recruiter that I was a good fit into the company's culture and atmosphere. The recruiter was very calming and allowed me to be myself by setting the tone of interview as a very casual interaction.

Interview Question – Tell me about your work experience and client interaction.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Accountant Interview

Accountant

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at BKD in September 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was more of a sales by a young person of the firm; it was pretty evident the individual had not worked there long, and it was not a technical interview. It frankly was more of a sales pitch than an interview. The interview process is not geared for the interviewee, since different offices seem to work independently of each other in the interviewing and hiring process.

Interview Question – No difficult questions; hardly any questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at BKD

Worked for BKD? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BKD Accounting interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BKD employees and interview candidates.