BKD

2.0

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at BKD in September 2010.

There was only one interview; a one on one with a recruiter from the Dallas office. There was also an assistant outside the interview room to greet applicants and this was a relief, especially on a college campus. The interview was planned through a college recruiting office, so there isn't much to say about the organization of the interview. However, the interview went very smoothly and was very casual. Within the 30 minutes allotted to the interview, I was able to show the recruiter that I was a good fit into the company's culture and atmosphere. The recruiter was very calming and allowed me to be myself by setting the tone of interview as a very casual interaction.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your work experience and client interaction.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for BKD

Accountant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at BKD in September 2009.

The interview was more of a sales by a young person of the firm; it was pretty evident the individual had not worked there long, and it was not a technical interview. It frankly was more of a sales pitch than an interview. The interview process is not geared for the interviewee, since different offices seem to work independently of each other in the interviewing and hiring process.

Interview Questions