BKD

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Indianapolis, IN

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at BKD in October 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process is just like every accounting firm. Interview questions are mainly behavioral and conversational. Then if they like you, you go to an office visit and you have one interview there.

Interview Question – If you could start your college career over what would you do differently?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate with them as far as my pay. You are well paid and everyone makes the same. Its hard to negotiate internship hourly pay but definitely a must when you get a full time salary offer.

Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at BKD in February 2011.

Interview Details – They hosted a dinner for all of the potential recruits the night before the interview, which was very laid back and went pretty well. The interview went on all throughout the following day on campus. The recruiter was outside of the interview room, and almost gave you a pre-interview prior to entering the actual interview with one of BKD's senior managers.

Interview Question – What made you want to get into the accounting?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Indianapolis, IN

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BKD in October 2009.

Interview Details – I had two interviews with BKD. The first interview was on campus. It was really relaxed and informal. Questions consisted of why accounting, why bkd, and the normal resume questions. The second interview I had was at their office in Indianapolis. It was an all day event where you have interviews with two partners and do a few other activities. The interview with the partners was very similar to the on campus interview.

Interview Questions

Worked for BKD? Contribute to the Community!