BKD Intern Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Oklahoma City, OK
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

The process took a day - interviewed at BKD in October 2010.

One-on-one interview, general questions about my interests, my interest in the company, etc.

Interview Questions
none.

Other Interview Reviews for BKD

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Evansville, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at BKD in September 2009.

First, I sent in my resume through my university's career services website. The next process was a 1 to 1 interview on campus. After being accepted to move on further, there was an all-day "second interview." For this, the remaining candidates came in for breakfast. Each table had 2 tax partners and 6 candidates. Following this, we were split into two separate groups; one group stayed in the conference room for the presentation while the other group had two additional 1 on 1 interviews with two separate tax partners. After this, the candidates were paired up with a staff member and taken to lunch. After lunch, the groups switched and the people who were watching the presentation were not doing interviews and vice versa.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected part is that is wasn't a typical interview.   View Answer

Worked for BKD? Contribute to the Community!