BKD

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at BKD

Interview Details – Was invited into an office interview, in which 46 other candidates were brought in. Each of us had interviews with 3 people, at the senior/manager or director level. Associates took us to lunch. Afterwards, they gave a presentation explaining their benefits package and their future, and that was all.

Interview Question – The interviews were generally conversational, and did not really contain any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Omaha, NE

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at BKD in October 2012.

Interview Details – They had an oncampus interview followed by second round. Both were fairly informal.

Interview Question – The only question I was ever asked. "Tell me about yourself."   Answer Question

Bloomington, IN

The process took 6 months - interviewed at BKD in November 2008.

Interview Details – BKD comes to your college and interviews and then if they like you there is an interview at the office where you would like to work.

Interview Question – Are you interested in tax or audit   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I told them, after I had my offer, that I was going to interview somewhere else before I could get back to them. They gave me a 1,000 bonus.

Staff Accountant

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BKD in October 2010.

Interview Details – Process began with on-campus interviews, then dinner with staff, then full day on-site with 3 partner interviews. Everyone seems very friendly and career-focused (of course!), beautiful work space with super-tiny cubicles for new hires. Overall great process.

Interview Questions

• What else do I need to know about (insert name)?   Answer Question
  • What area are you interested in working (beyond tax or audit, have an idea of the specific industries that interest you and why)   Answer Question

Worked for BKD? Contribute to the Community!