BKD

BKD Staff Accountant Interview Questions

3.3

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Staff Accountant Interview

Was invited into an office interview, in which 46 other candidates were brought in. Each of us had interviews with 3 people, at the senior/manager or director level. Associates took us to lunch. Afterwards, they gave a presentation explaining their benefits package and their future, and that was all.

Interview Questions
  • The interviews were generally conversational, and did not really contain any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BKD

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at BKD in October 2012.

They had an oncampus interview followed by second round. Both were fairly informal.

Interview Questions
    • The only question I was ever asked. "Tell me about yourself."   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at BKD in November 2008.

BKD comes to your college and interviews and then if they like you there is an interview at the office where you would like to work.

Interview Questions
    I told them, after I had my offer, that I was going to interview somewhere else before I could get back to them. They gave me a 1,000 bonus.

Staff Accountant Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BKD in October 2010.

Process began with on-campus interviews, then dinner with staff, then full day on-site with 3 partner interviews. Everyone seems very friendly and career-focused (of course!), beautiful work space with super-tiny cubicles for new hires. Overall great process.

Interview Questions
    • What else do I need to know about (insert name)?   Answer Question
    • What area are you interested in working (beyond tax or audit, have an idea of the specific industries that interest you and why)   Answer Question