BLUE (IL)

Very Easy Interview

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Entry Level Marketing
Wheaton, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at BLUE (IL) in March 2012.

Interview Details – They whole process was very rushed, they want to get you in their and in on the process as soon as possible. Each step in the interview process they wanted me to respond and move on to the next interview the next day, not giving any room for the fact that you may have other things scheduled prior to their random call that day/the day before. They also do not give you any time to think about the offer.

Interview Question – What are three ways that friends would describe you.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The company just seems kind of like a scam. They are very upfront about the fact that they you will be doing sales, just right at the beginning. But the whole idea of their company is quite unstable, i.e. all the different levels are making money off of people going door to door. And, simply put they are not a marketing firm, as they advertise themselves

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Entry Level Marketing

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at BLUE (IL) in October 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process was very good and did a great job in weeding out those who were not right for the job such as myself. In my opinion the job had potential for those who did not mind going door to door to sell AT&T products. However that was not what I was looking for so I decided to turn it down.

Interview Question – What experience do you have in Marketing and Direct Marketing?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at BLUE (IL)

Worked for BLUE (IL)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BLUE (IL) Entry Level Marketing interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BLUE (IL) employees and interview candidates.