BMA Wealth Creators Interview Questions & Reviews

7 interviews

2.0

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Goregaon (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goregaon (India)

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at BMA Wealth Creators.

We were selected through a interview at their Goregaon office.

Interview Questions
    • Face to face Interview with the branch head. Technical questions related to finance.   Answer Question

Senior Team LEader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at BMA Wealth Creators in November 2012.

3 Rounds lots of Discussion about me & my Team + my Previous Business.

Interview Questions
    • If i want to choose my One Candidate who is the Best for me at that Time ?   View Answer
    In BMA the Company is Providing the Huge & Good Package for his the Employee in Senior Position.

Equity Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at BMA Wealth Creators in June 2012.

It consists of interview and about personal questions about yourself,why you want to work in this company,what is your strength and weaknesses and also contains presentation on the spot.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at BMA Wealth Creators in January 2011.

it was very smooth and nice to attend this interview as it was my friends reference it was easy for me to approach them and in the interview the hr was friendly ,and i got through it very easily.

Interview Questions
    • where do you want to look at yourself after five years in this company   View Answer
    good

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at BMA Wealth Creators in April 2012.

it was very smooth for me to attend the interview.

Interview Questions
    • if you are in my place will you hire me?   View Answer
    litlle tough but mangeable

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Thāne (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thāne (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at BMA Wealth Creators in October 2011.

Company management offered the position. Went for the Interview. They check only and only first impression. They hire about anybody who can speak without stuttering. Keep confidence in your tone and you are bound to get a job. A small test is conducted after a 3 day training. You are taught about basics of Life Insurance, how to talk to clients etc... Work culture in this office says: "You perform, you get the first position".

Interview Questions
    • Are you a "people" person? If No, how will you cope up with this kind of sales job?   Answer Question
    was able to Negotiate working hours as i needed time for my classes which I was attending on weekends.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at BMA Wealth Creators in May 2010.

applied for the post of management trainee for an internship, the interview for the same consisted of a 1 on 1 interview with the branch manager.
    the interview was very simple and consisted mostly of resume based questions. the people seemed friendsly and ade me feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions
    • i see you have woked on many prject.. would u please elaborate on 1   Answer Question

Worked for BMA Wealth Creators? Contribute to the Community!