BMC Software

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

McLean, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BMC Software.

Interview Details – Initial phone call with BMC Software was with a member from HR. Very pleasant to talk to and very informative. Second phone call was a technical interview with an Architect. The Architect asked questions regarding my technical background from different projects. Third interview was a face to face dinner interview with my potential manager. I thought the dinner interview was very unique and I enjoyed it. Fourth interview was with Director and then Fifth was an offer phone call.

Interview Question – Prior knowledge and experience with Service Models and Alias Formulas   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied in-person - interviewed at BMC Software in August 2013.

Interview Details – It was very good and HR was comfortable to explain the thing about what is all about BMC

Interview Question – Nothing as such every thing was simple from technical round to salary discussion   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at BMC Software in January 2012.

Interview Details – Systematized and very peculiar

Interview Question – A client vendor demo   View Answer

Worked for BMC Software? Contribute to the Community!