BMC Software Senior Consultant Interview Questions

3.3

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at BMC Software (McLean, VA).

Interview

Initial phone call with BMC Software was with a member from HR. Very pleasant to talk to and very informative. Second phone call was a technical interview with an Architect. The Architect asked questions regarding my technical background from different projects. Third interview was a face to face dinner interview with my potential manager. I thought the dinner interview was very unique and I enjoyed it. Fourth interview was with Director and then Fifth was an offer phone call.

Interview Questions

• Prior knowledge and experience with Service Models and Alias Formulas   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BMC Software

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at BMC Software (Pune (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

It was very good and HR was comfortable to explain the thing about what is all about BMC

Interview Questions

• Nothing as such every thing was simple from technical round to salary discussion   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at BMC Software (Pune (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Systematized and very peculiar