BMO Financial Group

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at BMO Financial Group in June 2010.

Interview Details – there were 2 rounds of interview- one with the department head and second with the manager. both rounds were mainly behavioral - accessing the fit more than anything else.

Interview Question – Paint me a picture about your ideal job... what brings you to office every day...   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BMO Financial Group in January 2009.

Interview Details – A straight forward no-nonsense interview. They were ramping up their operations that year and wanted people to join as soon as possible. I guess that made the interview simple. But the HR was very friendly and I had already madeup my mind to join BMO after speaking to people there regarding the work culture and work life balance one gets in BMO. Overall a really good interview experience.

Interview Question – walk me through your resume   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at BMO Financial Group

Worked for BMO Financial Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BMO Financial Group Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BMO Financial Group employees and interview candidates.