BMO Financial Group Consultant Interview Questions

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at BMO Financial Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2010.

Interview

there were 2 rounds of interview- one with the department head and second with the manager. both rounds were mainly behavioral - accessing the fit more than anything else.

Interview Questions

• Paint me a picture about your ideal job... what brings you to office every day...   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BMO Financial Group

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BMO Financial Group in January 2009.

Interview

A straight forward no-nonsense interview. They were ramping up their operations that year and wanted people to join as soon as possible. I guess that made the interview simple. But the HR was very friendly and I had already madeup my mind to join BMO after speaking to people there regarding the work culture and work life balance one gets in BMO. Overall a really good interview experience.

Interview Questions