BMO Financial Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Credit Analyst Interview

Credit Analyst
New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at BMO Financial Group in September 2010.

Interview Details – Initially I received an E-mail from one of the Vice Presidents. Later on I spoke with Human Resources twice, once to set up an interview over the phone, and then again for the actual interview with her. The in depth interview on the telephone with HR lasted about 20-30 minutes. Finally, there was an in person interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a bit about yourself.   View Answer
  • Describe a point in time when you needed to work as a team or act as a leader in order to overcome some sort of difficult task.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at BMO Financial Group

Worked for BMO Financial Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BMO Financial Group Credit Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BMO Financial Group employees and interview candidates.