BMO Financial Group Customer Services Representative Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2015
Updated Apr 5, 2015

2.7

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at BMO Financial Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Just a warm conversation at first and I was told waiting for the next turn of interview in about some weeks.I am busy with a internship right now and will focus on it after the end of March.

Interview Questions

• What does "customer service" mean?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for BMO Financial Group

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at BMO Financial Group (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

An Online interview with a video and a questionnaire. The quiz comprised several questions and interactive questions and answers to choose from, some of them multiple choice. As a preparation one could take test questions that were not recorded. Otherwise the interview was filmed on video! The questions covered the working status, work experience, work history, details about the person who is applying and preferred job location. The overall experience was that I don't like to be on video as i don't perform very well when I know that I am being filmed.

Interview Questions

• What are your weakest sides you would like to improve?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

It was a phone interview. It was fairly straight forward. The interviewer was very nice and helpful. The questions were behavioural in nature. They asked about a time I had encountered a difficult situation in the workplace. They didn't ask me to tell them about myself, which I was kind of hoping for as I had a very good elevator pitch prepared!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at BMO Financial Group.

Interview

Applied online, got an email for digital interview just one day later. There are 3 question, 1. An up selling example 2. Ur contribution to group's goal 3. Constructive feedback , a little bit nervous cuz it's my first interview. Need more practice.

Interview Questions

• Up selling example
      Contribution to group
      Constructive feedback

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at BMO Financial Group (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

Apply online. Received email about online video interview on the next day. 9 total questions. Video recording interview was hard to show myself a bit as no one was responded. Another phone call/email to appoint a phone interview on the next day from online one. The lady on the phone sounds she read questions and typedwhat I said during the interview. Def a hiring agent. Not friendly at all. She said I'll be in touch within a week. Now waiting to hear for another interview with a branch manager.

Interview Questions

• Constructive feedback
      Upwelling experience
      Contribution to team

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at BMO Financial Group (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

Got a webcam interview, had to answer some simple questions about customer service. I didn't have experience, which made it harder for me to answer. There were a few multiple choice quesitons asking about availability and such. There were 5 short answer question, each had 3 minutes to record your answer and 30 seconds to prepare you answer.

Interview Questions

• Dealing with customer rejection   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at BMO Financial Group (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

There are totally 9 questions for the digital interview. The first 5 questions are those about your personal information. Last 4 questions are those about your situation handling. Preparing a computer with good audio device is very important.
    1. cross sell product
    2. how to handle customers rejection
    3. what do you do to contribute to a team success?
    4. How to handle constructive information

Interview Questions

• 1. cross sell product
      2. how to handle customers rejection
      3. what do you do to contribute to a team success?
      4. How to handle constructive information

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BMO Financial Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

A email about phone interview and a personal interview with branch manager and assistant branch manager. After the interview, manager gave me a oral offer and send me some paper works and require background check, references check and credit check by their HR company

Interview Questions

• 1) Sales experiences. It is all about sales. They like me about being confident and good at sales. I don't have any financial experiences. 2) make sure you have experiences about balancing the transations. 3) being mobile is important cause they need you to help at another branches sometimes.
      4) Tell me about your goal in the 5 years. I simpely just say I want to be a Financial Advisor in the future and plus I have been already looking for some information online about how to get it.

1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at BMO Financial Group (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)).

Interview

video interview, ask basic and common question. Need to prepare and enough practice, and give details about interview question. The first one is introduce yourself, and second one, is provide three words to describe yourself, and the third one is how to handle pressure, and the last one is how to handle challenge

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

I applied online through the career website of the bank. Few weeks later I received an email asking me to set up a time slot for a phone interview. The interview was easy, however, you must answer precisely as the lady will cut you off in the middle of your response if you answer is long. After that I had interview with the branch manager. In the end, I did not get the position, but it was a great experience