BMO Financial Group

BMO Financial Group Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 18, 2015
Updated Feb 18, 2015

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at BMO Financial Group.

Got a really late call (May) and lady seemed rushed to do the interview. I already expected to not get an offer so I'm not sure why they bothered to call back so late in the game. I do like BMO I just felt like I should have been treated more fairly instead of rushed through the phone.

Interview Questions
  • There were only casual interview questions like "Tell me about..."   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BMO Financial Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at BMO Financial Group.

just 1 on campus interview

Interview Questions
    • they were all behavioral. They just want to know why BMO and why Commercial banking   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at BMO Financial Group.

Applied online. Received a phone screening interview a few weeks later, and then schedule an interview in person. Received some follow-up details after as well. Overall it was a pretty straight forward process.

Interview Questions
    • Just some simple technical questions and my past projects.   View Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at BMO Financial Group in March 2014.

Applied to BMO client services internship program through an application on our university careers website. Third party recruiter reached out to me via e-mail about a week later to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview lasted about 30 mins, with fairly general personal experience questions - nothing technical or too difficult.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at BMO Financial Group in January 2014.

Hiring process was very difficult.