BMO Financial Group

Updated Jul 23, 2014

2.0

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online – interviewed at BMO Financial Group in May 2012.

Interview by Boss not too detailed as Boss does not know much of Job. Thus, the questions he asked was very general and cerebral that was easy to answer. |He was also in a hurry to finish.

Interview Questions
I was not ask. \I was just given the offer and to accept or reject.

Other Interview Reviews for BMO Financial Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at BMO Financial Group in April 2012.

Really straightforward. First interviews with hiring firm, then two rounds of interviews with the department. They were always team interviews.

The first interview with Aon Hewitt was awkward because they make you speak slowly so they can record everything you say verbatim. The second interviews were much better. They asked great questions and were warm and personable.

Interviews were easy to schedule and they made themselves available.

I really got the sense that they were hiring for fit just as much as for competence.

All in all an enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have a five year plan?   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of when you had to deal with a difficult personality.   Answer Question
    • Have you ever had to convince someone to do the opposite of what they want to do?   Answer Question
    Straightforward. They held off on letting me start for a long time which was a huge help to me.

Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at BMO Financial Group in January 2012.

It was a pleasant interview, however the requirements of the job description didn't seem to match the questions being asked during the interview. In the end, although I thought the interview went well, I left having the feeling that they already have a particular person/field in mind.

Interview Questions
    • If you don't have much data to work from, how would know how to select the clients who would most likely withdraw their investment funds?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at BMO Financial Group in February 2010.

The hiring process is very clear and professional. They explain you all the steps that would takes in the complete hiring process

Interview Questions
    • The questions they ask are pretty straight forward and simple, depending upon the nature of job, might ask some technical questions   Answer Question