BMO Financial Group

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Very Easy Interview

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online - interviewed at BMO Financial Group in May 2012.

Interview Details – Interview by Boss not too detailed as Boss does not know much of Job. Thus, the questions he asked was very general and cerebral that was easy to answer. |He was also in a hurry to finish.

Interview Question – All questions were general questions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was not ask. \I was just given the offer and to accept or reject.

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at BMO Financial Group in April 2012.

Interview Details – Really straightforward. First interviews with hiring firm, then two rounds of interviews with the department. They were always team interviews.

The first interview with Aon Hewitt was awkward because they make you speak slowly so they can record everything you say verbatim. The second interviews were much better. They asked great questions and were warm and personable.

Interviews were easy to schedule and they made themselves available.

I really got the sense that they were hiring for fit just as much as for competence.

All in all an enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Straightforward. They held off on letting me start for a long time which was a huge help to me.

Very Easy Interview

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at BMO Financial Group in February 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring process is very clear and professional. They explain you all the steps that would takes in the complete hiring process

Interview Question – The questions they ask are pretty straight forward and simple, depending upon the nature of job, might ask some technical questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes

Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BMO Financial Group in January 2012.

Interview Details – It was a pleasant interview, however the requirements of the job description didn't seem to match the questions being asked during the interview. In the end, although I thought the interview went well, I left having the feeling that they already have a particular person/field in mind.

Interview Question – If you don't have much data to work from, how would know how to select the clients who would most likely withdraw their investment funds?   Answer Question

Worked for BMO Financial Group? Contribute to the Community!