BMO Financial Group Marketing Assistant Interview Questions

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at BMO Financial Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2011.

Interview

I had applied online and was contacted by a representative from aon hewitt. He set up a phone interview with me. I had that interview over the phone the very next day. My advice is to really know your resume well, to know your experiences and to be ready with a lot of examples.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a conflict and how you resolved it   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BMO Financial Group

Marketing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at BMO Financial Group in November 2010.

Interview

They called for a phone interview initially with a recruiter from Core Primate Services and then booked an in-person interview. The first in- person interview lasted approx. 15 minutes. I was then asked to come in for a second interview where I met with the sales manager and the marketing head. The interview lasted approximately half an hr after which they asked me to come for a final interview. Overall the experience was positive and the employees seem to be approachable.

Interview Questions