BMO Financial Group Interview Questions in Montreal, QC

2.7

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Contact Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BMO Financial Group.

The hiring process was long and tedious, but they were prompt: 2 business days between each step. I had to complete a video interview which was bilingual. The phone interview was difficult; the recruiter asked specific screening questions. call simulation test, it was easy. 1-1 interview lasted 45mins.

Interview Questions
    • If you had an idea to bring to the team, how would you go about it?   View Answer
    No negotiation.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at BMO Financial Group.

The recruiter asks about relevant experience and several behaviour questions, such as how you deal with a difficult situation, give an example of how u solved a problem, how relationship helps in ur work. She also checks if you meet every qualifications listed in the job description. There would be an interview in Toronto as well as in Montreal later.

Investment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BMO Financial Group in September 2012.

Recruited by HR in Toronto after submitting an application through Joboom. 3 phone interviews and then 1 face to face with the branch manager .

Interview Questions
    Very easy negotiation they research my previous position and knew what the range was

Financial Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

The process took a day - interviewed at BMO Financial Group in May 2012.

Questions

Asked 2 questions about yourself (why BMO)

4 Situational questions
    Describe a time where you received criticism, what happened and how did you respond
    Talk about a time you contributed to a team effort

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for BMO   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you have received constructive criticism, what happened, how did you respond?

Describe a time where you contributed to a team effort
        Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BMO Financial Group in May 2011.

Three interview: two on phone, one in person
    Phone interview are between 20-30 minutes and consist of simple questions: making you speak in both languages, ask about current/former job, experience, school...
    1:1 interview consists of several questions where the hiring manager fill up as she goes through them. About 45 minutes

Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at BMO Financial Group in May 2011.

I got a phone call from the human resource department to set up a time for a phone interview. The same person called me exactly at the specified time. The phone interview was quite standard, the interviewer was very kind, he described the job details first and then he, asked me to talk about myself, what attracts me in this job, what skills I have, and if I have any question for him. The phone interview lasted about 40 minutes. The face to face interview was with the department's senior manager. Again the questions were quite standard, somewhat repetitive from the phone interview and was only about 25 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • In one word describe what your professors, friends and bosses would say about you.   Answer Question

Worked for BMO Financial Group? Contribute to the Community!