BMO Financial Group

Very Easy Interview

Web Development Interview

Web Development
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at BMO Financial Group in September 2010.

Interview Details – The interviewers less educated/experienced. Did not know what they were even asking !! I bet they are just getting paid for showing off at work everyday.

I've got very disappointed with their attitides, big copmpanies like BMO should not allow just any one to take interview.

Interview Questions

Web Development Interview

Web Development
Toronto, ON (Canada)

The process took a day - interviewed at BMO Financial Group in October 2009.

Interview Details – It was an ok experience, I wouldn't call it an interview though. The interviewer barely asked any questions and when it came down to it, I wasn't the typical interview. The interviewer also seemed very interested with my ability with Flash, and didn't ask any questions at all. Like I said, not the typical interview.

Interview Question – Have you ever used microsoft products or heard of these ones   Answer Question

Worked for BMO Financial Group? Contribute to the Community!