BMO Financial Group

1.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Web Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

The process took a dayinterviewed at BMO Financial Group in October 2009.

It was an ok experience, I wouldn't call it an interview though. The interviewer barely asked any questions and when it came down to it, I wasn't the typical interview. The interviewer also seemed very interested with my ability with Flash, and didn't ask any questions at all. Like I said, not the typical interview.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever used microsoft products or heard of these ones   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BMO Financial Group

Web Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at BMO Financial Group in September 2010.

The interviewers less educated/experienced. Did not know what they were even asking !! I bet they are just getting paid for showing off at work everyday.

I've got very disappointed with their attitides, big copmpanies like BMO should not allow just any one to take interview.

Interview Questions