BMW Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2014

BMW Expert Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at BMW in August 2014.

Found out about job on indeed.com, applied. Had a call after a few days setup interview with GM of BMW and sales manager of Mini together. Great interview. Told will be in touch. Called me back after about 5 days to setup background check and personality test. After all that was able to get job offer and proceed to training in New Jersey.

Interview Questions
    • What kind of experience do you have giving prestigious customer service and for how long?   Answer Question
    • Why would we hire you over everyone else?   Answer Question
    Offered $16/hr, thought it was definitely going to be more. No commission or bonus offered. All benefits were offered.

BMW Genius Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Glendale, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at BMW in July 2014.

Contacted by a recruiter. Had a phone interview and was immediately called back to have an in-person interview. I was sent an online assessment test that took a while. Once I was there I felt that the questions were basic. There were two ladies interviewing me. Both were very friendly. At the end of the interview they asked me to take an interview assessment to see how well I knew how to use the computer. It's simple tasks: looking on the internet, email and excel.

Interview Questions
    • I did not expect to role play. They wanted me to answer the phone like I would if I was already hired.   View Answer

Client Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bentonville, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR

I applied online. The process took 6 days - interviewed at BMW.

Applied on LinkedIn, got a call the next day to schedule an interview for a few days later.

Interview Questions
    • Really was not asked many questions at all. "Tell me about yourself." "What are some of your previous jobs?" Ok- you're hired. And my past jobs are not very awesome or similar.   Answer Question
    I was told $2,500 for the first and second month each. Then, "minimum wage guarantee" afterwards. 53.5 hours a week.

Client Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Roseville, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at BMW in July 2013.

classic interview came in one day, told to come back and had a second interview with the hiring manager the next day

Interview Questions
    • most people dont make it in this business, why will you.   View Answer
    N/A

Service Advisor - Luxury Brand Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Edison, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at BMW in October 2009.

was contacted by Joule Staffing for interview. They were very straight forward with me needed resume and cover letter. Took an exam on computer then after results was offered position at BMW in Edison NJ. Then after six months I was referred to BMW in Morristown which I gladely accepted.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at BMW in November 2013.

Applied online, got a call for phone interview.

Production Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Spartanburg, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spartanburg, SC

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BMW in August 2011.

I had hard time get in because the first time they lost my stuff.

Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 6 months - interviewed at BMW.

Very long process consisting of tests on paper and physical test. Interviews. pretty statandard questions about conflict and solving issues.

Manager Government Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at BMW in January 2013.

I applied through linkedin and got invited to a first interview with HR 2 weeks later. This first email was very detailed informing me about the whole process , including the names and titles of the people I would eventually talk too if I managed to go to the next round.

The first intreview with HR was conducted via phone and it took a bit more than 1 hour. The HR manager walked me through the company´s operations in the region and through what was expected from for the job. Afterwards I was prompted to walk the HR manager through my cv in order to explain how my experience was relevant to the post I was applying for. Finally I was asked questions related to my character, work style, family situation and accomplishments.

North America Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Woodcliff Lake, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodcliff Lake, NJ

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months - interviewed at BMW in January 2011.

Internal posting open for 2 weeks, then posting goes external.

Interview Questions
    • How would I facilitate various groups' cooperation in day-to-day matters or projects goals?   View Answer

Worked for BMW? Contribute to the Community!