BMW

Relevance Date Difficulty

BMW Genius Interview

BMW Genius
Glendale, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at BMW in July 2014.

Interview Details – Contacted by a recruiter. Had a phone interview and was immediately called back to have an in-person interview. I was sent an online assessment test that took a while. Once I was there I felt that the questions were basic. There were two ladies interviewing me. Both were very friendly. At the end of the interview they asked me to take an interview assessment to see how well I knew how to use the computer. It's simple tasks: looking on the internet, email and excel.

Interview Question – I did not expect to role play. They wanted me to answer the phone like I would if I was already hired.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Client Advisor Interview

Client Advisor
Bentonville, AR

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at BMW.

Interview Details – Applied on LinkedIn, got a call the next day to schedule an interview for a few days later.

Interview Question – Really was not asked many questions at all. "Tell me about yourself." "What are some of your previous jobs?" Ok- you're hired. And my past jobs are not very awesome or similar.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was told $2,500 for the first and second month each. Then, "minimum wage guarantee" afterwards. 53.5 hours a week.

Client Advisor Interview

Client Advisor
Roseville, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at BMW in July 2013.

Interview Details – classic interview came in one day, told to come back and had a second interview with the hiring manager the next day

Interview Question – most people dont make it in this business, why will you.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – N/A

Service Advisor - Luxury Brand Interview

Service Advisor - Luxury Brand
Edison, NJ

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at BMW in October 2009.

Interview Details – was contacted by Joule Staffing for interview. They were very straight forward with me needed resume and cover letter. Took an exam on computer then after results was offered position at BMW in Edison NJ. Then after six months I was referred to BMW in Morristown which I gladely accepted.

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at BMW in November 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online, got a call for phone interview.

Interview Question – questions on my project   Answer Question

Production Worker Interview

Production Worker
Spartanburg, SC

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BMW in August 2011.

Interview Details – I had hard time get in because the first time they lost my stuff.

Interview Question – What was your Hardest Job?   View Answer

Associate Interview

Associate

I applied in-person and the process took 6 months - interviewed at BMW.

Interview Details – Very long process consisting of tests on paper and physical test. Interviews. pretty statandard questions about conflict and solving issues.

Interview Question – Why do you think we should hire you?   Answer Question

Manager Government Relations Interview

Manager Government Relations
Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at BMW in January 2013.

Interview Details – I applied through linkedin and got invited to a first interview with HR 2 weeks later. This first email was very detailed informing me about the whole process , including the names and titles of the people I would eventually talk too if I managed to go to the next round.

The first intreview with HR was conducted via phone and it took a bit more than 1 hour. The HR manager walked me through the company´s operations in the region and through what was expected from for the job. Afterwards I was prompted to walk the HR manager through my cv in order to explain how my experience was relevant to the post I was applying for. Finally I was asked questions related to my character, work style, family situation and accomplishments.

Interview Question – why did you leave your last job?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

North America Position Interview

North America Position
Woodcliff Lake, NJ

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at BMW in January 2011.

Interview Details – Internal posting open for 2 weeks, then posting goes external.

Interview Question – How would I facilitate various groups' cooperation in day-to-day matters or projects goals?   View Answer

Master Thesis Interview

Master Thesis

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at BMW.

Interview Details – Applied Online- Got a telephonic interview- All things were technical questions. Overall good experience. In the end he told me he is convinced by my skills. So the main thing was to know everything I wrote in my CV.

Interview Question – It was fairly all about my past experience and my skills. And he was much more interested in theoretical part and everything he asked was somewhat about theory. Overall a good experience   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at BMW

Worked for BMW? Contribute to the Community!