BNP Media Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at BNP Media

Marketing Interview

Starts with phone interview and then in person interview. Meet with 2 people and it lasted an hour.

Audience Development Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BNP Media in May 2011.

First was an email with phone interview- about 30 minutes, then a face-to-face interview about 1 hour, then a second face-to-face at about 30 minutes. I got the job offer the next day after the second interview. Was shorter than a few other places I had interviewed with right after college.

Interview Questions
    • When I interviewed, the website was different and I didn't really know what the company did. They asked me if I knew what they did and I just said exactly that, " Your website is a little ambiguous...I'm not exactly sure." That was difficult for me to answer.   Answer Question
    I tried to negotiate salary and management was unsure. "I'm not sure, you could talk to HR..."

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bensenville, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bensenville, IL

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BNP Media in May 2010.

Great experience, met with owner and associate. We talked about the challenges of the company in the future years, and how I could help solve some of their problems.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle bringing in new business?   View Answer
    • How would you handle rejection?   View Answer