BNP Media

Relevance Date Difficulty

Audience Development Coordinator Interview

Audience Development Coordinator
Troy, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BNP Media in May 2011.

Interview Details – First was an email with phone interview- about 30 minutes, then a face-to-face interview about 1 hour, then a second face-to-face at about 30 minutes. I got the job offer the next day after the second interview. Was shorter than a few other places I had interviewed with right after college.

Interview Question – When I interviewed, the website was different and I didn't really know what the company did. They asked me if I knew what they did and I just said exactly that, " Your website is a little ambiguous...I'm not exactly sure." That was difficult for me to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I tried to negotiate salary and management was unsure. "I'm not sure, you could talk to HR..."

Marketing Interview

Marketing

Interviewed at BNP Media

Interview Details – Starts with phone interview and then in person interview. Meet with 2 people and it lasted an hour.

Interview Question – Wanting my thoughts on the current position.   Answer Question

IT Recruiter Interview

IT Recruiter
Bensenville, IL

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BNP Media in May 2010.

Interview Details – Great experience, met with owner and associate. We talked about the challenges of the company in the future years, and how I could help solve some of their problems.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for BNP Media? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BNP Media interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by BNP Media employees and interview candidates.