BNP Paribas CIB Trainee Interview Questions

2.5

CIB Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BNP Paribas (Brussels (Belgium)) in July 2011.

Interview

A very lenghty and unclear process, after 4th stage I was informed to have 1 more interview, and then 1 more and after maybe another... The whole prcess took more than 2 months, very poor communication, very arrogant and unhelpful staff, the offer was presented just on the final stage (so after a 2-month recruitment process) and was very disappointing, definitely below market offers...

Interview Questions

• Analysis of the file with 30-40 emails in 1h, deciding on priorities, actions, etc.   1 Answer

Poor salary, poor benefits

Other Interview Reviews for BNP Paribas

CIB Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNP Paribas in May 2011.

Interview

-Group discussion -personal interview (motivational) -no finance-knowledge check?! only HR Got invited for an on site interview, but when I arrived they told me the CIB trainee position was not open anymore. Next, They encouraged me to apply for other traineeships of BNP( not interested)

Interview Questions