BNP Paribas

Relevance Date Difficulty

CIB Trainee Interview

CIB Trainee
Brussels (Belgium)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at BNP Paribas in July 2011.

Interview Details – A very lenghty and unclear process, after 4th stage I was informed to have 1 more interview, and then 1 more and after maybe another... The whole prcess took more than 2 months, very poor communication, very arrogant and unhelpful staff, the offer was presented just on the final stage (so after a 2-month recruitment process) and was very disappointing, definitely below market offers...

Interview Question – Analysis of the file with 30-40 emails in 1h, deciding on priorities, actions, etc.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Poor salary, poor benefits

Very Easy Interview

CIB Trainee Interview

CIB Trainee

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at BNP Paribas in May 2011.

Interview Details – -Group discussion
-personal interview (motivational)
-no finance-knowledge check?! only HR
Got invited for an on site interview, but when I arrived they told me the CIB trainee position was not open anymore. Next, They encouraged me to apply for other traineeships of BNP( not interested)

Interview Question – Why BNP   Answer Question

Worked for BNP Paribas? Contribute to the Community!